voices in my head

« Home 

Monday, April 17, 2006

The park

As i sat quietly on the bench listening to the old woman garrulously yakking away, i wondered what it was that brought me to this park in the first place. She spoke with such vigor, it was as if she had something of importance to say. Occasionally glancing at people passing by with their babies, their dogs and other walking companions, i thought to myself that it would have been nice if i got myself a little walking companion, one who is perhaps reticent, who appreciates quiet fellowship. With my eyes fixed on the amber setting sun, I soon found myself caught in a moment of pure empyrean magic where i floated up in the sky and all i see are greens and minute bodies size of little ants and i am suddenly reminded of what had brought me here. I felt free. Only for a moment, but i felt it.

Posted by tinylife | Monday, April 17, 2006 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


About Me


tinylife

tinylife's scribbles


Archives