voices in my head

« Home | Quiet man » | Ride home » | The moth » | The park » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Doll

I once had a doll
i named her rosemary
she wasn't your average barbie
with a body larger than any newborn.

She had a pair of big round eyes
which went very well with her big round head
she had eyes so big
i felt constantly watched as i slept at night.

She didn't have much hair
i could see parts of her sculp
fastened with hardened glue
and her hair pleated all the way to her chest

Her face was spotted with zits or freckles
i couldn't figure out
she had neck so thin
her head could hardly hold.

I loved rosemary with all my heart
she was my one and only friend
until she was ripped her apart
and blamed for turning me into a freak.

Posted by tinylife | Wednesday, April 19, 2006 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


About Me


tinylife

tinylife's scribbles


Archives